Red Velvet 360 sport wave brush Caesar 2.0 Soft (CQP)
New 360 Wave Brush. IN 2011 CQP REVOLUTIONIZED THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY WHEN WE INTRODUCED OUR INVENTION OF THE CONTOUR / CURVED HAIRBRUSH..... NOW WE INTRODUCE THE FUTURE.....THE ALL-NEW CROWN 2.0. 360 SPORT WAVE BRUSH by Crown Quality Products. THE BEST BRUSH EVER CREATED FOR OBTAINING 360 WAVES FAST!! This is the Next Generation of Innovation from Crown Quality Products. This Super Durable / Technologically Advanced Material will not break, crack, or dent with the worst punishment. Waves in days are now Waves in Hours; Use in the shower or underwater for lightning-fast results! Truly Futuristic. Series 1. Limited quantities. Collectible. You do not want to miss out on the most innovative hairbrush ever created. Every Series has new different color combinations. Once they are gone they are gone.
* Solid, High-quality, Poly-Epoxy Indestructible Body
* Slightly contoured bristles
* Wet/Dry Technology - use in shower or underwater
* Indented logo
* No-slip rubber grips
* Extremely durable scratch-resistant paint
* Comes with sequential, numbered "CQP Black Card" **When Available**
* Storage tray
*100% Boar Bristles
GROOMING TIP TO TRAIN HAIR AND CREATE THE PERFECT WAVE PATTERN FASTER NOW THAN EVER BEFORE!!:
1. Cut your hair low and even.
2. Shampoo hair, rinse and then condition hair.
3. While conditioner is still in your hair, brush hair under running shower with the Crown or Caesar 2.0 for 5-10 min in your desired pattern direction. Use long strait strokes.
4. Rinse excess conditioner out of hair. In Just One session you will see tremendous results!
5. Brush hair dry once out of the shower, and tie down with a CQP Diamond Durag for highest compression. Do not put pomade in hair for 24 hours after shampooing and conditioning session.
6. The next day use CQP Supreme Deep Conditioning hair Pomade, brush and style as desired. After only 2 times of doing this process ( 1-2 times in a 7 day period ) the results will make you a true believer that the Crown & Caesar 2.0 is by far the best brush for waves ever created. GUARANTEED! Note: For longer hair use the Medium to Hard bristle 2.0 brush. For shorter hair use Medium to Soft bristle 2.0 brush.
***CROWN QUALITY PRODUCTS INNOVATES, OTHERS IMITATE***